Using 45º/0º optical geometry, the only color measurement technology proven to measure color the way the human eye sees it, the easy-to-use ColorFlex EZ Coffee is specifically designed to accurately measure the color of roasted coffee grounds, including freeze-dried; as well as instant powders. The ColorFlex EZ Coffee provides the measurement data needed to ensure consistent lot-to-lot, and batch-to-batch production quality.
Coffee color scales provided in firmware include:
- HunterLab Coffee Color Index (HCCI)
- SCAA Number
- SCAA Roast Classification
New to this version:
Other colorimetric and spectral data indices, including Hunter L,a,b color and CIE L*a*b* color, are also provided within the firmware, allowing the capability to also use your ColorFlex EZ Coffee to measure the reflected color of a wide range of non-coffee samples - liquids, semi-solids, powders, and solids. Inside its optional custom designed, watertight carrying case will be everything you will need to immediately start measuring coffee color values.
- ColorFlex EZ Coffee instrument
- Complete set of calibration & diagnostic tiles
- PQ Coffee tile
- 1 sleeve of plastic coffee sample dishes
... all backed up by the finest customer support in the industry.
With offices strategically placed in 79 countries around the world, HunterLab offers local sales and support on a global scale.
- Measures the reflected color of roasted coffee grounds, including freeze-dried, as well as instant powders
- Product-standard storage with Pass/Fail tolerances
- Displays Color Data, Color Plot, Spectral Data and Spectral Plots
- Available with 45°/0° measurement geometry
- Requires very little bench space
- Can be connected to a printer or a PC
- Compatible with EasyMatch software
All fields marked with an (*) are required.