The Professional Color Measurement Spectrophotometer
The UltraScan® PRO measures both reflected and transmitted color and meets CIE, ASTM and USP guidelines for accurate color measurement. The instrument's 5 nm optical resolution enables it to precisely measure colors using colorants with sharp cutoff characteristics. Its D65 illumination source is calibrated in both the ultraviolet and visible regions for the accurate measurement of whitening agents and fluorescent colors. Having an extended measurement range into the near infrared and near ultraviolet permits the measurement of camouflage materials and UV blockers. UltraScan PRO uses diffuse/8° geometry with automated specular component inclusion/exclusion. It also features three sizes of sample measurement areas with automated lens change.
Using EasyMatch® QC software, the UltraScan PRO is superior for research and quality control applications in both laboratory and production environments. It is designed to be your reference instrument.
- Sample measurement areas of 0.75 inch (19 mm), 0.35 inch (9 mm) and 0.16 inch (4 mm)
- Transmittance path lengths up to 4 inches (100 mm)
- Wavelength range of 350 nm to 1050 nm
- 5 nm optical resolution
- D65 illumination calibrated in UV and VIS
- Fully automated specular component included/excluded