At HunterLab, we believe that our growth and success are in large part dependent upon the growth and success of our people, who we call 'Associates'. Why Associates? Because it was important to our founder, Richard Hunter, that we all feel a part of the greater whole. Therefore, each of us has a personal and tangible stake in the growth and prosperity of the Company.
We continually strive to create a work environment which encourages teamwork and mutual accountability to ensure our products and services meet our customer's expectations and requirements and that HunterLab is a place where you enjoy working. Your success can lead to opportunities for continued professional growth and provide you with rewards through our Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and Bonus Award Program. We invite you to learn more about who we are, what we do and why it's great to be a HunterLab Associate!
HunterLab values its Associates and provides a comprehensive range of benefits to best meet their needs:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance:
- Supplemental Life
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
Retirement and Incentive Plans:
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Bonus Award Program (Profit Sharing Plan)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Credit Union offers savings, checking credit card, loan services and more
- Special Discounts programs
Summary of job:
Right now we have a need for a Manufacturing Technician who will be responsible for assisting with the assembly and calibration of instruments and subassemblies for state of the art color measurement products.
- Perform mechanical, optical and electrical alignments and adjustments of instruments in accordance with the production schedule timeline and procedures.
- Conduct testing on assemblies and finished instruments in accordance with specified test programs.
- Troubleshoot assemblies and finished instruments and correct as required.
- Modify and/or create task specific documentation according to procedures.
- Verify the quality of parts; assemblies and work performed meet the standards set forth in the company Quality Manual and Procedures.
- High school graduate; some college a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and computers.
- Basic electronic knowledge, experience with small hand tools a plus, troubleshooting skills for electronic and mechanical assemblies.
- Solid communications skills and ability to work well with individuals and teams.
- Attention to Detail. You are careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking. You analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Dependability. You are reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfills obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility. You are open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
Please submit your resume and cover letter including your salary requirements or simply email your resume to HR@Hunterlab.com with “Manufacturing Technician” in the subject line of the email.
Apply Now »
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
At HunterLab, you will become an integral and respected part of the team. Our employees are known as “Associates” because we are all stakeholders in HunterLab’s continued success. This is clearly conveyed through our excellent benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, EAP, vacation leave, sick leave, paid holidays, 401(k) including company match, education/tuition assistance, life insurance, disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and company profit sharing. Our Associates are offered long-term growth and opportunity and are proud to be on our team. With over 60 years of experience in our industry, you will become part of an outstanding group of experts in our industry. We’re also in walking distance to the Metro Silver Line!
HUNTERLAB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.