With innovative 45/0 design
The ColorFlex EZ's 45°/0° design is the optimal instrument design for achieving color quality perfection. It is the only instrument design in the industry that 'sees' your samples the way the human eye does.
That means you see your colors exactly the way your customers do giving you unsurpassed confidence and trust in your outcomes.
- Measures the reflected color of solids and liquids
- Product-standard storage with Pass/Fail tolerances
- Displays Color Data, Color Plot, Spectral Data and Spectral Plots
- Available with 45°/0° measurement geometry
- Requires very little bench space
- Can be connected to a printer or a PC
- Compatible with EasyMatch software
- ColorFlex EZ Brochure ColorFlex EZ Specifications ColorFlex EZ User Manual ColorFlex Quick Start Guide EasyMatch QC Reference Manual ver 2.2 for ColorFlex EZ HunterLab Solutions Matrix MM 5100 Measuring Loose Powder with ColorFlex EZ MM 5101 Measuring Plastic Pellets with ColorFlex EZ MM 5105 Measuring Translucent Semi-Solids with ColorFlex EZ
All fields marked with an (*) are required.