Published on: Aug 02 2019
Driven by a life-long desire to help others, Richard Hunter became known as one of the world’s foremost color scientists. A key accomplishment of his R & D career was the Theory of Opponent Colors, more widely known as Hunter Lab; today a cornerstone color scale throughout the entire color measurement industry. Now, we embrace his mission of helping others and provide world-class customer support and product innovation.
HunterLab color measurement solutions are employed in a wide variety of industries including building materials, chemical, food, paint, paper, pharmaceutical, plastic, textile, and others. Our Associates enjoy an innovative, supportive and friendly work environment, great benefits including an Employee Stock Ownership Program, and a real opportunity to make a difference in science, technology, engineering, and math fields (STEM). Join our talented team of professionals and leaders. More than a job; it’s an adventure in science with a global reach.
Due to growth and expansion, HunterLab is looking for an Inside Sales Operations Manager. Color and appearance measurement is the domain of HunterLab. From food to pharmaceuticals, paint/coatings, plastics, building materials, chemicals, paper and textiles, HunterLab provides the most effective analytical instruments and services available for the identification, measurement, and control of the way things look.
Summary of job:
The Inside Sales Operations Manager is a key, visible role in the HunterLab organization. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter and able to help drive revenue growth by providing critical sales support of the Sales team. You will work closely with Sales Management to drive strategy, sales enablement, and identify/develop new business opportunities. You will work with all company departments and team members to ensure continuous growth and customer satisfaction. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of our customers, markets, applications and products. The Inside Sales Operations Manager is the key stakeholder for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions. If you have sales management experience at a scientific instrument company and are looking to make an impact look at HunterLab.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serves as an internal point of contact for the field sales team and customers. Provides pre-and post-sales support necessary to meet assigned sales plan for the region.
- Works collaboratively with internal team members/departments to support sales team and customers.
- Actively utilizes and champions the CRM system to effectively manage the sales funnel of opportunities plus sales activities.
- Provides monthly and quarterly forecast information and analyzes field sales performance metrics and other relevant sales analytics.
- Engages in periodic fieldwork with Technical Sales Representatives; attends some trade shows.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline preferred or a business-related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management and team collaboration with at least 3 years selling experience – capital equipment, scientific instrument sales preferred but other products/services also considered.
- Experience with CRM, forecasting and sales data analysis.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to company background check.
Interested to know more? For more information about HunterLab visit https://www.hunterlab.com.
What makes HunterLab a great place to work?
At HunterLab, you will become an integral and respected part of the team. Our employees are known as “Associates” because we are all stakeholders in HunterLab’s continued success. HunterLab is 100% employee-owned! This is clearly conveyed through our excellent benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, EAP, vacation leave, sick leave, paid holidays, 401(k) including company match, education/tuition assistance, life insurance, disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and company profit sharing. Our Associates are offered long-term growth and opportunity and are proud to be on our team. With over 60 years of experience in our industry, you will become part of an outstanding group of experts in our industry. We’re also in walking distance to the Metro Silver Line!
HUNTERLAB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. HunterLab participates in E-Verify.Back To Career Listing