Published on: Aug 02 2019
Driven by a life-long desire to help others, Richard Hunter became known as one of the world’s foremost color scientists. A key accomplishment of his R & D career was the Theory of Opponent Colors, more widely known as Hunter Lab; today a cornerstone color scale throughout the entire color measurement industry. Now, we embrace his mission of helping others and provide world-class customer support and product innovation.
HunterLab color measurement solutions are employed in a wide variety of industries including building materials, chemical, food, paint, paper, pharmaceutical, plastic, textile, and others. Our Associates enjoy an innovative, supportive and friendly work environment, great benefits including an Employee Stock Ownership Program, and a real opportunity to make a difference in science, technology, engineering, and math fields (STEM). Join our talented team of professionals and leaders. More than a job; it’s an adventure in science with a global reach.
Summary of job:
As a member of the Marketing & New Media Team, the Marketing Designer creates and maintains creative media assets such as graphics, illustrations, brochures, typography, signage, and tradeshow materials. This position assists the Marketing & New Media Manager in driving a fully integrated and consistent marketing communications strategy. The Marketing Designer, in collaboration with the Marketing & New Media Mgr., ensures all creative content is in-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, voice, and optimized for web search and social media marketing. This position works cross-functionally, is a big-picture thinker, focuses on details and esthetics to support customer value proposition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, create, and maintain customer-centric creative marketing assets, including graphics, illustrations, brochures, fliers, specifications sheets, typography, signage, and tradeshow materials.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Review and proof all creative content to ensure in-brand messaging.
- Assist the Marketing & New Media Manager in driving a fully integrated and consistent marketing communications strategy.
- Collaborate with all other company areas to assess creative media need and ensure alignment of creative marketing to business priorities and ISO.
- Coordinate and schedule printing processes and marketing printing projects with external vendors.
- Support marketing corporate governance, risk management, and compliance with relevant legislation and regulation in day-to-day marketing activities.
- Assist Marketing & New Media Manager with the evaluation of marketing campaign result data.
- Maintain marketing records and files, including photos and videos.
- Forward tradeshow CRM leads to distributors and global sales leadership; Enter data manually as needed.
- Follow company safety regulations and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidate will have:
- Associate degree in Visual Design or Graphic Design
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products, with a focus on In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Bridge.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite products, as well as Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Google, Adobe Analytics, and HTML preferred.
- Studio photography experience, with basic lighting knowledge, highly desired.
- Strong understanding of trending topics and creative approaches for traditional and digital media marketing campaigns highly preferred.
- Viewable current portfolio required.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to company background check.
Interested to know more? Visit us at https://www.hunterlab.com.
What makes HunterLab a great place to work?
At HunterLab, you will become an integral and respected part of the team. Our employees are known as “Associates” because we are all stakeholders in HunterLab’s continued success. HunterLab is 100% employee-owned! This is clearly conveyed through our excellent benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, EAP, vacation leave, sick leave, paid holidays, 401(k) including company match, education/tuition assistance, life insurance, disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and company profit sharing. Our Associates are offered long-term growth and opportunity and are proud to be on our team. With over 60 years of experience in our industry, you will become part of an outstanding group of experts in our industry. We’re also in walking distance to the Metro Silver Line!
HUNTERLAB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. HunterLab participates in E-Verify.Back To Career Listing