MiniScan EZ is a portable, reflected-color measurement spectrophotometer.
MiniScan EZ 4000 has a large, easy-to-read display, is lightweight with a rubberized handle for operator comfort, and ergonomically designed for one-handed operation and thumb-tip navigation of display functions. The onboard software includes most major industrial reflectance color scales and indices, stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements, and can average up to 20 sample readings. MiniScan EZ 4000 allows manufacturers to easily and accurately evaluate the quality of their products.
- Available with 45°/0° or diffuse/8° geometry and large area or small area view
- Light weight and rubberized handle for operator comfort
- Easy one handed operation with thumb-tip navigation of functions
- Large, easy to read LCD graphical display
- Displays color data, color difference data, color plot, spectral data, spectral data difference, spectral plot, spectral difference plot
- Includes all commonly used color scales and indices
- Averages up to 20 sample readings
- Stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements
APPLICATIONS FOR MiniScan EZ 4000S
Capture both visible range transmission color and haze with a single measurement.View More
All fields marked with an (*) are required.