The Professional Color Measurement Spectrophotometer
The D65 illumination source is calibrated in the ultraviolet region for the accurate measurement of whitening agents. UltraScan PRO has an extended wavelength range into the near infrared and near ultraviolet that permits the measurement of camouflage materials and UV blockers. The system uses diffuse/8° geometry with automated specular component inclusion/exclusion. It also features three sizes of sample measurement areas with automated lens change. The UltraScan PRO includes EasyMatch QC software and an electronic record keeping version that is 21 CFR 11 compliant is available.
Use UltraScan PRO for both research and quality control. From opaque solids to clear liquids to transparent films, UltraScan PRO precisely measures both reflected and transmitted color, spectral reflectance, spectral transmittance and transmission haze. A host of measurement features and specialized sample-handling devices make UltraScan PRO the most versatile high-performance color measurement spectrophotometer available.
- Measures reflectance, transmittance and haze
- Wavelength range 350 nm - 1050 nm
- 5 nm optical resolution and reporting interval
- Three reflectance measurement areas
- Exceptional inter-instrument agreement
- Automated UV calibration and control
- Large transmission compartment open on three sides
- Includes EasyMatch QC software
All fields marked with an (*) are required.